The Teen Resource Centre (TRC) provides a safe and encouraging environment for youth to explore their full potential.
We offer services and programs for youth between the ages of 12-24, designed to foster in them the creativity, energy and leadership our community needs to grow and thrive.
- provide services and programs that assist youth with their physical and mental health.
- provide on-site services to assist youth who are homeless or living in vulnerable situations.
- facilitate career path and mentoring to help youth build life skills.
- create opportunities for community volunteerism and leadership training.
- encourage youth to explore and discover their interests and passions.
The support and services provided by the TRC directly contributes to a healthy and vibrant youth population, reducing the risks associated with crime, homelessness, addiction and recidivism.